Florida is one of the best places to go on vacation. With its warm climate, sunny beaches, golf courses and an exciting nightlife – Florida is a great place. If you add theme parks, turtle watching opportunities and delicious Key Lime Pie to the mix, Florida is a must.
What are the best destinations in Florida? Consider visiting Destin, Panama City Beach or Beaches of South Walton. These beach destinations have something for everyone and plenty to do.
Top Things to Do in Destin:
– Go parasailing with Just Chute Me!
– Hiking with snorkelling and dolphin tourism
– Visit the shops and restaurants in HarborWalk Village
– Play Water and Adventure Park Big Kahuna
– View sea lions, turtles, sharks and eels in the Gulfarium
– Place on the beach during the day and then enjoy the nightlife in Okaloosa Island Boardwalk
Top Things to Do in Panama City Beach:
– Take a dolphin tour
– Hop on the Sea Dragon Pirate themed tour as we eat, drink and be merry with family
– Spend a day at one of the theme parks in Panama City Beach
– Get wet in Shipwreck Island Waterpark
– Golf at one of the many golf courses in Panama City
– Go Diving
Top Things to do in Beaches of South Walton:
– Take a trip along Scenic Highway 30-A
– Take a walk through the old town of DeFuniak Springs
– Rent a bike or kayak and go exploring
– Spend the day fishing and catch Pompano, Spanish mackerel, trout or Bluefish
– Visit the Chautauqua Winery for free trips and wine tasting
– The unit of Eden State Gardens, a mansion surrounded by beautiful gardens
Of course, these are just some of the many attractions Golf Coast of Florida has to offer. Destin, Panama City Beach and the beaches of South Walton are all within an hour of each other, and there are places to stop along the way in Santa Rosa Beach, Grayton Beach and Seagrove Beach.
During the visit to the Gulf Coast of Florida, relax and enjoy your holiday. There are plenty of activities to keep you busy, but take your time sunbathing, shopping at local stores and enjoy the fresh air.